Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Spring!

I am starting fresh and what a better time to do such a thing than in Spring! So welcome to my blog! I really wanted a place where I could add cards, scrapbook layouts, goals, crafts anything that comes to my mind (or I borrow from someone else, hee hee). So this will be my own little corner of the world to share my stuff and things that I enjoy. 

So I'm going to kick it off by talking about my crafting goals! I have joined up with a couple of friends and I participate in a blog called Three Scrappy Gals. Our purpose is to inspire you all to get out there and do what you love, whether it be crafting, hiking, photography, spending time with your family whatever just go do it!!! So from time to time I will be linking things that I have posted over there in here so you don't miss out! :)  

Click on the link below to see what I plan to be up to...




Now I have to add a little caveat here, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed when it came to my card goals of trying to get a bit of a stockpile for my personal use, because I am also working on cards for my Etsy store. My friend Teresa suggested that I break it down into quarters for any birthdays and anniversaries so that is what I have done and I am already halfway through the year. So I have broken it down to Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sept, and Oct-Dec. Now I do realize that Christmas cards will probably take me longer but this year I will try something new so that I'm not overwhelmed by the amounts of cards I want to send.

So come on along with me and lets see what's next on the journey!

Keep on crafting!!!
Kimmy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment