Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween is Here!

I love Halloween! I am definitely more cute little monsters than gory, bloody, scary stuff but I still love it! Dressing up, getting to be someone or something else for a day...which is why I was so happy to do this week's challeng at Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog. I can't remember the name of stamp set I used I got to stamp them while at a friend's house but thought it would be fun to make the little ghosty guy look like he was chasing the monster.

 The paper I used was Basic Grey's Eerie collection I found it in my Halloween baggie of goodies. I edged all the papers with black chalk dew drop and taped it all down with my ATG gun. I think the Martha Stewart goo punch is so much fun so I used that too on the outside and on the inside. My sentiment came from AmyR's stamp set I think it is called Spooktacular. (I will get better at putting the names of the products I use I tend to create and then I find myself writing this post right before bed and all my stuff is the other room...sigh.)


So much fun! Thanks for the challenge looking forward to next week's already!

Keep on Crafting,
Kimmy

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Ms. Kimmy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' and thanks so much for being my friend. I loved coloring with you and cannot wait till we do it again.

    ReplyDelete