Guess what!?! Guess what!?! Guess What!?!
Today I get to announced that I have joined the Facebook Design Team for ScrapbookBlessings Club! I am so excited! This is my first design team and I am thrilled, nervous, excited all kinds of good things going on inside.
Facebook? Yeah you read it right we have an awesome Facebook page where people can join and talk to other crafty peoples. Come check it out! (here)
Speaking of Scrapbook Blessings today there is still time to get in on Challenge #13 Funky, Fancy, and Fabulous Card Folds, you can enter up until 9pm EST. We would LOVE to see your creations! You can get in to win the prize here.
This is what I made for the challenge it is the very first time I have ever made an Easel Card. I followed this tutorial to make it. OMG! was it easy to make and fun...now I wanna make more, everyone I know might get an easel card for the rest of the year ;) I will try to reign myself in...maybe!
- 1 piece of 12x12 cardstock of your color choice
- image is from Penny Black "Fairy Holly"
- colored with Letraset Promarkers
- black bling swirly from Sva Creations
- flowers from Prima
- patterned paper in background on the front of card and matting the sentiment is from MME's Christmas 6x6 paper pad
- black with white polka dotted strip in the background and on the inside of the card are washi tape!
- not sure where the sentiment came from it's been in my stash for years
- stickled it up with diamond stickles
- used Glossy Accents on the snow globe so it would look like glass