Sunday, June 15, 2014

Challenge #22 at Scrapbook Blessings Club

Hi Everybody! Thanks for stopping by, it's time for our next challenge over at SBC and this tutorial was awesome! I love learning new things and this challenge allows you the chance to give a cute card and a little something extra that the recipient can take with them everywhere.



The image that I used is from the Stamping Chef and these images make me want to color and craft all day! It was so hard to decide which one to use and then once I finally made my choice I just couldn't stop playing with it.

Anything goes over at the SBC challenge but if you are looking for something to try you should definitely check this tutorial out. Either way we would love to see what you have been inspired to create so come on over and join in the fun!

Keep on Crafting,
Kimmy 

No comments:

Post a Comment