Say it in Words
Challenge #15 is sponsored by Stamp and Create. Take a look at this tutorial it was what I used as a guide for the card I created.This design was definitely not something I would have come up with on my own, just another great thing about being a part of Scrapbook Blessings Club, getting to try new ideas and learn new things! Now I have a pretty new card to add to my stash (one of my goals for this year!)!
Give it a try whatever your interpretation of the tutorial is we would love to see it and you could be the big winner! Enter challenge here.
- Rub on images (sorry they were in my stash not sure where I got them)
- White cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
- On the inside I used a post it note for the center spot to write my memo on
- Brown cardstock base for card
- I used my corner chomper to round the corners
- ATG gun to adhere the card front and the post it note