Saturday, May 3, 2014

Challenge #19 Pop Up Box Card

Hello and thanks for stopping by! 

This is my first ever pop up box card, I was super excited to give it a try. Our sponsor is DRS Designs and I love, love, love their stamps! The stamps I used on this card are both from DRS Designs and my sentiment was great but my main image was a bit bigger than what I really needed for the size of my card.

One of the really great things about this card is that it fits in a regular envelope, so I was determined to use the stamps I had chosen and finagled with it enough until I found a way to get that sassy little cat to work! 



It turned out very cute and I will be working on another one that I will be adding more elements to so check back in and see how I progress along. Try it for yourself it was a fun project and has a great wow factor for the recipient. 

If you are interested in giving it a go here is the tutorial that I followed, you can enter our challenge at Scrapbook Blessings Club here with anything that you have created recently. 

Thanks again for stopping by and keep on crafting! 

-Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment